WE'VE REACHED OUR DONATION
GOAL AND ARE NOW ACCEPTING
With the help of the ovarian cancer community and beyond, GSK is proud to donate $100,000 to support the Not on My Watch mission of acknowledging each individual diagnosed with ovarian cancer in the US annually and their loved ones.
Knowing how devastating advanced ovarian cancer can be for those impacted, we developed the Not on My Watch movement to ensure that more women are aware of the advancements in science and research and that they may no longer have to “watch and wait” for their cancer to return. They can take informed and proactive steps against the threat of a recurrence. By raising awareness about treatments like maintenance therapy, we aim to encourage early conversations between patients and their healthcare team about the treatment option that is right for them.
The donation funds allow us to continue this mission via advocacy and non-profit support organizations who also work tirelessly for the community.
Please click the link below to email your application to US.Oncology@gsk.com. See below for more information on eligibility criteria, requirements, and key dates for submission. Applications will only be considered during posted submission period.
Subject to eligibility. Restrictions apply.
Not on My Watch - Grant Eligibility Guidelines
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
- Must be based in the US
- Must have 501(c)(3) IRS designation
- Must not have received more than $5k in grant funding from GSK in 2021
Grants will not be made to individuals or given to political, religious, fraternal, profit-making, discriminatory, hobby-oriented, or tax-subsidized organizations. Grants are not made to organizations that do not align with the GSK non-discrimination policy.
Ineligible organizations include GSK customers or affiliates of customer organizations/institutions. Examples include but are not limited to academic medical centers, foundations of customer organizations, clinics, hospitals, payers, wholesalers, and retailers.
WHAT TYPE OF GRANTS WILL BE considered?
To be eligible for grant funding, activities must be aligned with Not on My Watch mission to increase awareness of advanced ovarian cancer and provide patient and care partner disease education, emotional support, and community outreach. Below are some examples of grants to be considered for funding:
1. Patient/Care Partner Education: Supporting the development of educational materials for patients with ovarian cancer and their care partners
2. Annual Conferences: Sponsorship or attendance (virtual or in-person) at annual conferences, survivor workshops or storytelling events
3. Community Outreach: Projects that connect the ovarian cancer community and bring awareness of the stories impacted by ovarian cancer. Grants are not made and cannot be used to influence or promote the use of GSK products
SUBMISSIONS must INCLUDE:
1. Official letter of intent on organization letterhead
2. Outline of patient education and/or support program, community need, and intended use of funding
3. Detailed budget for intended use of funding
4. Documentation of 501(c)(3) designation
5. Form W-9
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER I APPLY?:
GSK will review all submitted information and select grant recipients from eligible grant proposals. Grant proposals must comply with GSK. Organizations will be notified of their standing by the Notification Deadline below with funds to be distributed by early 2022.
Submission Deadline: December 10, 2021
Notification Deadline: December 22, 2021
Funds Distributed: Early 2022