We’ve reached our donation goal and are now accepting grant proposals!
With the help of the ovarian cancer community and beyond, GSK/TESARO is proud to donate $222,000 to support the Not on My Watch mission of acknowledging the 222,000 women living with ovarian cancer in the United States and their care teams.
Knowing how devastating recurrent ovarian cancer can be for women and their loved ones, we developed the Not on My Watch movement to ensure that more women are aware that they no longer have to “watch and wait” for their disease to return and that they can take informed and proactive steps against the threat of another recurrence. By raising awareness of maintenance therapies, we aim to encourage necessary conversations between patients and physicians about the treatment approach that is right for them.
The donation funds allow us to continue this mission via advocacy and non-profit support organizations who also work tirelessly for the community.
Please see below for further details around grant proposal submissions.
Who can submit?
Must be a 501(c)(3) organization that supports the ovarian cancer community
What type of grants will be accepted?
In alignment with the Not on My Watch mission to increase awareness of recurrent ovarian cancer and provide patient and care partner disease education, emotional support, and community, below are some examples of grants to be considered for funding:
- Patient/Care Partner Education: Supporting the development of educational materials for patients and their care partners
- Annual Conferences: Sponsorship of attendance at annual conferences, survivor workshops
- Community Outreach: Projects that connect the ovarian cancer community and bring awareness of the stories impacted by ovarian cancer
Submissions should include:
- Letter of Intent on organization’s letterhead with an overview of the ovarian cancer patient education and/or support program(s) you would like the funding to go towards
- Budget associated with funding request
- Documentation of 501(c)(3) designation
Submission Deadline: November 4
Notification Deadline: November 27
Funds Distributed: End of 2019
Please click the link below to be taken to the application page.